Modern and fully equipped, your Durdle Door holiday home has everything for a comfortable relaxing stay, whatever the time of year. Fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living areas, your holiday home is complete to the smallest detail. Centrally heated, double glazed and with TV, Freesat and DVD player.
All bedding including bed linen is provided however please bring your own towels. All units are non-smoking. Outside every holiday home has a furnished patio area and parking for one car. Parking for an extra car is available for a small additional charge.
Arrival and Departures
Check in for all Holiday Homes is Monday or Friday from 4pm on the day of arrival, with the office open later on arrival days
Check out is at 10am on the day of departure.
Want to bring your dog?
We have a number of specific dog friendly holiday homes both two and three bedroom. You can choose between pet friendly and non pet friendly when booking. You are welcome to bring up to two dogs per unit.
We have a new disabled caravan, the ABI Derwent, which has been adapted for guests with disabilities. It offers a ramp, walk in wet-room, grab rails and trapeze lift handles.
If you have any special requirements, accessibility questions or you’d like to stay in a specific model, please contact our Reception Team on 01929400200. They will be able to provide advice and help you make the best booking for you.
Before you book, please read our Terms & Conditions which can be found here.
Your Holiday Home
- Fully fitted kitchen: gas cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle. Please bring your own tea towels/cloths etc. Irons and ironing boards can be hired from reception
- Two or three fully-fitted bedrooms with all bed linen
- Living/Dining areas with electric fire and double glazing
- TV, Freesat and DVD player
- Bathroom: Fully enclosed shower fitted with thermostatic control and sliding glass door. Toilet and hand basin.
- Central Heating
- One bathroom with WC and shower
- Furnished patio area and parking for one car