The Horizon Heights Villa is a fresh and modern take on the traditional Holiday Home or Cabin. With beds across two floors, and a spacious, high-ceilinged living area, the Horizon Heights Villa sits in a class of its own.
Downstairs, make the most of the expansive living area – watch TV in the lounge, or cook up a family feast in the kitchen, with ample kitchenware and amenities to help you make the most of your holiday, without compromise.
The master bedroom enjoys the perk of an ensuite WC, and has plenty of space for you to unpack and relax.
Upstairs, children will love the adventure of sleeping on the mezzanine level, featuring twin beds and storage space. Due to limited headspace, we do only recommend this sleeping space for children.
The glass front and patio doors open out on to generous decking; why not have your breakfast on the outdoor furniture, overlooking the sea? On a clear day, you can see over the public car park to the peninsula of Portland. Or on a rainy day, eat at the dining table, conveniently placed to maximise your space.
Take a look at the pictures below to see how your next getaway might look.
The Horizon Heights Villa has its own allocated parking for one car. An additional car may also be parked here for an extra charge.
The Horizon Heights Villa sits just within the boundary of the Holiday Park and as such does have access to, and a view of, the public car park for Durdle Door beach. Please note the car park is very busy in peak times during the day and closes each evening, leaving the sea view just for you.
Before you book, please read our Terms and Conditions & Park Rules.
Please note the Horizon Heights Villa falls under the category of ‘Cabins’ in our booking system.
Arrival and Departures
Check in for The Horizon Heights Villa is from 4:00pm on the day of arrival. Check in must be before 9:00pm, unless arranged with us prior to your arrival.
Please vacate before 10:00am on the day of departure.
Your Holiday Home – The Horizon Heights Villa
- Fully fitted kitchen comprises gas cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, travel cots and highchairs can all be hired from reception
- Two fully-fitted bedrooms with all bed linen
- Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite toilet
- Mezzanine level with two single beds, limited headroom (suitable for children only)
- Living/Dining areas with double glazing
- TV with FreeSat
- Central Heating
- One family bathroom, comprises fully enclosed shower fitted with thermostatic control and sliding glass door, toilet and hand basin
- Outdoor seating
- Sleeps up to 4 people including 2 children.
- Parking for up to two cars (extra charge applies for second car)
- Dog friendly (max 2 dogs, extra charge applies)