Win a 2 Night Stay in One of Our Brand New Shepherds Huts!
How would you like to name our next Shepherds Hut and win a 2 night stay in one of the Brand New Huts next season?
Our two existing Shepherds Huts, ‘Scratchy Bottom’ and ‘Bacon Hole’, have proved popular with guests, and we’re building our next three huts ready for 2023.
To enter, visit our Facebook or Instagram social media account, and comment what you would name our next Shepherds Hut.
Below you’ll find the full Terms and Conditions:
By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters, the decision of Durdle Door Holiday Park will be final.
- The Competition is open to United Kingdom residents over the age of 18.
- Employees of the Lulworth Estate are not eligible to win.
- The Competition opens at 10:00am on 7th November 2022, and closes at 12:00pm on 28th November 2022. No entries submitted before or after this period are valid. Durdle Door Holiday Park has the authority to amend, extend or withdraw this without prior notice at any time during this period.
- The Competition is free to enter, and it is not necessary to make a purchase to enter. Automated/bulk entries and entries from 3rd parties are not permitted.
- All valid and successful entries will be eligible to win the prize offer, which consists of:
- A 2 night stay from Friday 3rd March 2023 – Sunday 5th March 2023 in a Shepherds Hut. The Shepherds Hut can accommodate up to 4 people in a king size bed and sofa bed, and is a pet-free accommodation type.
- The Prize is for the above dates of stay only, and cannot be moved to alternative dates.
- The Prize is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative. The Prize does not include any personal expenditure.
- Durdle Door Holiday Park reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions. This right can be exercised at Durdle Door Holiday Park’s discretion.
- Durdle Door Holiday Park reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, and any such amendments will be published on the competition page on the Durdle Door Holiday Park website.
- The Competition winner will be decided from all qualifying entries by a judge from Durdle Door Holiday Park, on the basis of their name suggestion for the Shepherds Hut, its creativity, and its relevance to the Durdle Door Holiday Park brand. This decision will be made within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The Competition winner will be contacted by Durdle Door Holiday Park within 5 working days of the winner being decided.
- Durdle Door Holiday Park will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner of the Competition via Facebook, using the contact details supplied to enter the competition. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of the first notification, the winner forfeits the right to claim the Prize.
- The name of the Competition winner may be published on the Durdle Door Holiday Park website, social media accounts and in marketing emails.